July 7, 2013

Fancy Dancy Wedding

John's co-worker (Jon) got married on Friday.  It was a lavish wedding at the gorgeous Villa Terrace, and we were so honored to be invited.  

Cupcakes are really trending these days

It was a suh-weet spot to be married!  Can't beat those views!


John and I took a break from the dinner and dancing to explore the gardens.  Now we are ready to buy some Greek statues, Roman obelisks, and stone benches for our backyard.  

Jon and Emily were on good behavior and didn't slam the cupcakes into each other's faces.  
Now they're off to St. Lucia!

Hooray for a happy union between two wonderful people!

4 comments:

Shapiro said...

Can't wait to bring Nathan to climb to the top of one of your Obelisks! ;) And who is that handsome couple in the middle of the post there? You guys are lookin' good!!! :) Can't wait to see you both soon!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, I just bought that dress (your dress, not the wedding dress)! Guess that lets the cat out of the bag to you, but since you won't be communicating this out to the masses I feel okay with that :). I really love the dress and it's nice to see it being modeled so nicely.

Leah said...

So for all the things I could say about this post I just have to ask-did you you purposely leave out any pics of the bride's face?

PS are Catherine and Marcus coming our way or are you going theirs?

Karisa and John said...

The bride is gorgeous! We just only took a few candid shots, and none happened to have her face in them. But really, she's a babe!