KARISA: While the boys play on the playground, is it okay if I sit on their double stroller? My legs need a rest.
JOHN: Of course! Go right ahead!
KARISA: But am I going to break it?
JOHN: No way. These strollers could hold an elephant.
----------------------
COLE: What's in this bottle?
KARISA: Glue.
COLE: Good. Can you help me spread it all over the carpet?
----------------------
KARISA: So we have to go grocery shopping today, but what else should we do? Visit a park?
COLE: Actually I need to go to California today.
KARISA: Oh really? For what?
COLE: There's two things: go to the Redwood Forest, and see the Golden Gate Bridge.
----------------------
BENSON: The worst thing in the world is using a gun to hurt people.
JOHN: You're right. It's just terrible.
BENSON: And the next worst thing is using big coconuts to hurt people.
----------------------
KARISA: What do you think of the name Shipley McAllister for your new baby brother?
BENSON: It's fine I guess. But what about Bevver? Or Quippa? Or Gromp?
----------------------
KARISA: What do you think of the name Shipley McAllister for your new baby brother?
BENSON: It's fine I guess. But what about Bevver? Or Quippa? Or Gromp?
3 comments:
I'm proud of my sons' wit! Especially Benson's tongue-in-cheek response about unusual baby names!
-John
I like Benson's other name for the baby -- Ugor. It sounds like something from Monster Mash!
Noah suggested Mozzarella to me when we discussed baby names the first time. I can't remember if it was a girl name or a boy name:)
Post a Comment