We've been busy this month with...
A trip with friends to the Milwaukee Art Museum
(The kids are trying to understand modern art)
Discoveries that chocolate chip cookies + hot days don't mix
18 weeks pregnant-- almost halfway there!
(This 2nd trimester is going fab except for some heartburn and a cherry tomato-sized blood clot in my leg! Don't worry, it's not the kind that leads to strokes. And it's getting smaller. I'll spare you the picture.)
I arranged a playgroup tour at Great Harvest Bread Company
More of the bread tour
(37 people came to playgroup that day! I wish we took a group picture.)
Mothers Day started with a serenade and fresh crepes...
...and ended with an ultra-relaxing bubble bath while John got the kids to bed
(This was my one Mothers Day request)
Hanging out with old SLP co-workers
(This one is moving to Iowa for her husband to start as the new basketball coach at Drake University! I'll put Drake in my Final Four bracket next year.)
And to cap it off, the other day I witnessed a miracle. From the other room, I overheard Cole push his chair around in the kitchen, and I assumed he was climbing to the counter to gorge on the warm cookies. (See background.) I came in a minute later to stop the mischief, and discovered that Cole had actually pushed his chair to the sink, and he proudly announced, "I'm washing dishes!" Atta boy! We'll keep him.



1 comment:
What a cute picture of Cole washing dishes! I remember a picture of Benson cleaning the toilet when he was about Cole's age. Way to train them!
Post a Comment