The official announcement...
Our bun in the oven will be ready on: October 21st!
Firecracker #3 (Benson named the baby Ugor) sucking its thumb
Occasionally, practically never, I give into tiny cravings
John kindly takes over with the boys (plus all the other neighborhood kids within earshot) whenever he gets home from work so I can lie down. I've been sleeping 12 hours a day for the last 6 weeks, which sounds so lazy, but my body is loving it.
Secret code announcement to tell the boys the news...
Right after John Benson cracked the code
And even though I'm only 13 weeks along, I found out the gender yesterday at my 1st trimester screening appointment. (We did the same thing with Cole. We like to cheat and find out way before the main anatomy scan at 20 weeks.) The ultrasound tech told me: "Three parallel white lines = girl, something sticking out = boy." And we saw one of those two options! John wasn't at the appointment, so I decided to reveal the gender to John and the boys later in the day via piƱata. (The big news is at the end of this video.)
Three kids! Here goes nothing!

7 comments:
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you new boy!!
Congratulations!!! So excited for you!
Congratulations!!!
Lol--I loved the boy who asked if he could punch it. Very confident. Three boys--awesome.
3 boys! WOOOOO! Congrats! I'm glad you've been able to rest! The first trimester is so draining!
Hurrah! We're tickled that you're having a boy. Here's to economies of scale!
Congratulations!!! Boys are a blast! Good luck being outnumbered!
Post a Comment