November 11, 2010

Baby Food

(Notice Cole's hand is blurred from so much excited flapping)
He loves me...

He loves me not.


"But I don't want to give peas a chance!"

"Okay giants, let's get this straight.  I do NOT want rice cere-- okay, fine just one more spoonful."

"Did I hear someone mention that I'm getting even more sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving?!  YES!!!!!!"

3 comments:

Frederickson said...

These are some of life's precious moments, both for the child and the parents. Lucky for us that you captured this moment on your camera!

Tim and Sara said...

Benson cracks me up! And look how big and cute Cole is!! Ahh I miss you guys. Yeah, Lily's hair is kind of hopeless and she won't keep anything in it. I've kind of given up. She is going to have weird wispy toddler hair forever it seems.

Leah said...

I just posted about Sage's solid food introduction. What a coincidence...except we started about a month ago...