Benson had a pizza party last night to celebrate this:
The party was the most excitement Benson has had since we started the potty training blitz last week...
...and of course you know how this story is going to end-- at his "I AM POTTY TRAINED" celebration, Benson was so excited that he had an accident. A big one.
DARN IT!
PS. At the kids' table, Benson was striking up a conversation and said,
"Isabel starts with I
Nolan starts with N
Benson starts with B
and Marshall starts with Y!"
If you know Marshall Cougar or his devoted BYU parents, Benson is not too far off!
PS. At the kids' table, Benson was striking up a conversation and said,
"Isabel starts with I
Nolan starts with N
Benson starts with B
and Marshall starts with Y!"
If you know Marshall Cougar or his devoted BYU parents, Benson is not too far off!
3 comments:
That is ironic, but probably not surprising. I wouldn't want to leave all the fun to use the potty either!
Or maybe it was that big Y on Marshall's t-shirt that distracted him. That is too cute!
We had to use some positive reinforcement with Evan and his potty training, but mainly to get him to go #2. Safe to say, we did it!! Our boys are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment