July 16, 2008

Finding the joy in motherhood...

I think all moms deserve trophies for changing so many diapers. This one was particularly exciting and it took me 45 minutes to clean up! As gross as it was, Benson was SO HAPPY when he was all cleaned up and couldn't stop grinning. Okay kiddo, very funny.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you turned on the Comments! And that diaper is impressive! Way to go Benson! All the way up into your hair! You should get extra points for that!

BWei said...

Oh that brings back memories! No fun. I'm sure he'll love it that you captured it for his posterity, though! :-)

David Madsen said...

Wow! Evan has had some explosive diapers but not as big as Benson's. Somehow David manages to not be home when Evan gets his dirtiest. I guess the moms get to have all the fun :D

kimberly said...

Oh My Goodness!! Ethan and Lily have had some explosions, but I think Benson's takes the cake!!! By the way, I love that we can add comments now! Your blog is so cute! Ben and I love looking at it! :-)

Kev and Chels said...

Wow! I am so glad you got a picture of that- for your sake!!! You're amazing!