And the grand winner of the free copy of "Do Not Attempt in Heels" is...
CONGRATULATIONS, _________!
Cedar Fort Publishing Company will mail a copy of the book to your house this week.
And for the rest of you...
The concession prize is that you can still get the book through Amazon, Deseret Book, or Seagull Book. It's worth it! I think you'll really enjoy the book.
6 comments:
I feel like I just won the lottery! I am so excited I won, looking forward to reading the book. I loved your sister's story about the letter to your mom. And your mom's response! She is my hero for that response and the summer activities she had you do every summer. Thanks so much!
I love it SO much that you pulled the winner from a cheesehead!! :)
...and apparently Dave was signed in, not me! Ha!
I confess, I'm a smudge disappointed that I lost. But what's the old saying? Better luck next time? Thank you for this opportunity.
You are sooo funny!!!
Nice touch with the cheesehead attire!
Dad
I agree w/ your Dad and David - spunky Karisa! Spunky! :)
Post a Comment