John had an ophthalmology conference in Chicago last Saturday, and the boys and I jumped at the chance to tag along. We spent most of the day at Shedd Aquarium.
Hope that glass is strong
The boys were in their zen state at this exhibit
"GET THOSE 3D GLASSES OFF OF ME!
I don't care if the screen is fuzzy!"
Baby Beluga
"COLE, STOP! You're going to crash the submarine!"
Penguin see, penguin do
Synchronized dolphins
The enormous line for Garrett's popcorn is always worth it
Mom, I thought we were only allowed to write on paper?
We met up with the guys after their conference for Gino's deep-dish pizza. Our buddy Kevin Gertsch came along, as well as his friend Justin.
Kevin rode back up to Milwaukee with us afterwards for a slumber party. It was so fun, but we were just missing Chelsey.
Chicago, we will miss you!*
*Except the traffic and parking.

2 comments:
Chicago looks fun! I am intrigued by the popcorn shop.
Did you know you missed my parents, Eric, and Amanda by a day? THey were there for Thanksgiving! THanks for the updates. I'm glad I can at least go to your blog to see what you guys are up to! Love and miss ya.
Post a Comment