We finally sat down and wrote these out. Yeah we know, it's March.
COLE'S GOALS FOR 2012:
1) Learn 300 new words
2) Learn how to fold my hands and sit still during prayers
3) Visit my first new country outside the USA!
4) Learn how to throw and catch a ball
5) Read 1000 books
6) Learn how to not shriek when I'm upset
7) Grow more hairs on my head
BENSON'S GOALS FOR 2012:
1) Learn how to stay within the lines while coloring
2) Learn how to draw a star, triangle, square, and heart
3) Put my head under the water when I swim
4) Ride a tricycle with no help from Mom or Dad
5) Learn how to put all my clothes on by myself
6) Memorize James 1:5 and 1 Nephi 3:7
KARISA'S GOALS FOR 2012:
1) Always be reading a good book
2) Save $_____ each month
3) Try out 26 new recipes
4) Train for a 10K or half-marathon race
5) Think of stuff for Primary responsibilities by mid-week instead of Saturday night
6) Read or listen to one General Conference talk every day
7) Become more patient as a mom
JOHN'S GOALS FOR 2012:
1) Read from the scriptures every day this year
2) Read through all of the main textbooks in the ophthalmology series
3) Become more efficient with my work
4) Be the best husband and father I can be
5) Grow more hairs on my head
(We realize John's goals could use a little spicing up, but he's kind of on survival mode to make it through residency.)
All right, if all of these goals go perfectly according to plan, we'll be sitting pretty by December!
5 comments:
Those goals are quite lofty. Hee hee! They're wonderful; thanks for sharing! I recently realized I wind up watching episode after episode of The Big Bang Theory every evening. While it's hilarious, I realize it's better when I stop and watch an "episode" of General Conference. :) And one of my goals is to plan Primary before Sunday as well. Best of luck on all your wonderful goals.
Great goals! I am still working on my 2012 goals. Maybe I'll add a couple I have already completed just to give me momentum. :)
I love these. Miss you guys sooo much.
Great goals. I have a hard time coming up with ones of my kids each year so thanks for sharing. hope you're all well.
Then it's not totally crazy of me to re-start my 2012 goals. Glad I catched your blog today!
Post a Comment