December 8, 2011

Narcolepsy

John has gotten so worn out lately, that he crashes soon after sitting down anywhere.  It reminds me of my grandma. 

This is usually how study time ends, within about 5 minutes.  I have this theory that the cure for insomnia is textbooks.

 Play time with Cole

Bedtime stories with Benson (where's Benson?)

If only they wrote textbooks the way J.K. Rowlings wrote Harry Potter, I'm sure people wouldn't be able to put them down.

Medical residencies are not for wimps.  This man needs a vacation, STAT!  Wife's orders.

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Poor John! What a champ.

But those pictures are hilarious... where IS Benson?

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

Oh man...the things I have to look forward too right? Poor John......but funny pictures.

BWei said...

Those pics really did make me LOL but I sure feel bad...for both of you! Hope he can get some rest soon...Btw how is work going?

T & E's Blog said...

Todd and I COULD NOT stop laughing!!!! Absolutely hilarious!!!

Shapiro said...

He looks dead in that last one. Poor Johnnay boy! STAT Amen! Vacation needed! I'll watch your kids... come on out here, leave them, and then run away somewhere for a break!!! :)

Joy and Ted said...

OH man, I haven't looked at your blog in ages. I have missed you! Btw, your Christmas card came this weekend and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, the best Christmas card yet. Way to go. AND I made it through the whole letter...easily. Oh how I love reading your letters. :)

KevandChels said...

Thanks John! You are saving my marriage. I'm not the only one!

KevandChels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KevandChels said...

Kevin says "See? I'm not the only one." I always get frustrated when we sit down to "spend some time together" (him studying and me doing something else simultaneously) and then he falls asleep in two seconds. It kills a girls confidence! I should take some more photos of moments like this to look back on in the future:)

kimberly said...

That looks so much like me when I attempt to study (Ben)! Kim is always catching me falling asleep. I feel for you, John! I've been catching up on your blog, Karisa. Very nice. I tease Kim, as well, for being a secret Twilight fan :) But it's true; I should read them first. I did try to read Twilight but couldn't get into it past 100 pages or so. But I know that it can be addictive. I read through "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer and loved it. Kim got me to read the another series, The Hunger Games, and I found myself to be a huge fan. Can't wait for the movie in March :) Wish you all well for Christmas. Let us know if you stop through AZ. I know your schedule can be so tight, though! We love your family. Stay warm.