There aren't many books that I bring with me into the car, just in case I can read a few more sentences at a stoplight, but Breaking Dawn was one of them. So as one might imagine, I was highly anticipating the movie that finally came to the theaters this weekend.
(While I'm on the subject, let me mention my new personal policy: I don't allow anyone to make fun of me for reading these Twilight books UNLESS they've read them. Dad, are you paying attention?)
(While I'm on the subject, let me mention my new personal policy: I don't allow anyone to make fun of me for reading these Twilight books UNLESS they've read them. Dad, are you paying attention?)
| Diana, Chali, Anna, Katie, Leah, Jenny, me, Valerie, Shay, and Jocelyn |
Several of my friends and I went together to watch Breaking Dawn, and afterwards we had our customary debriefing session to discuss. (We go through this process every time another Twilight movie comes out.) I give the movie two enthusiastic thumbs up. I was either smiling or gripping the edge of my seat almost the entire time.
At the part when Bella is in labor and gives birth, I looked down the row, and all 10 of us had our hands covering either our eyes, our mouths, or our cheeks. Anna even gagged. It was very intense. Anyone who is pregnant should watch this movie with caution.
We were all wondering when part two of the movie comes up, and I just found out that it's NEXT NOVEMBER. That is excruciating. What were they thinking to make us wait a whole year???
7 comments:
We also went for our annual midnight viewing! It was great, but WAY too much instrumental music..I wanted music that was actually on the soundtrack. Have you read the Hunger Games yet? They are SO good...my other guilty pleasure read is the Maze Runner series by James Dashner...LOVE this trilogy!
So sad to miss the 4th installment! With a full year til the next one, maybe I can save money and go next year to finish it out with the gang. :)
Haven't seen it yet... but because of HUNTING! not the baby. Planning on trying to go this week especially after your two thumbs up!
so the girls in my new ward are trying to get me to read these books. I dont want to read them just to make friends, but everyone I know are are into them. are they really that good???!!! I'm so turned off by the vampire werewolf thing, convince me.
That was a fun night! I am glad we made it happen. Getting the picture was pretty hilarious too. (all of us in sync) "That was it....".
Breaking dawn was my least favorite book. :( I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
I loved it too!!!! It was soooooooooooo good!!! I want to see it again and again!
Post a Comment