This is the type of game you get when your dad is a doctor. I was out running errands the other night, and I came home to this elaborate setup that John and Benson had created.
No animals or farmers were harmed during the making of this film.
A special thanks to the entire hospital staff for their participation.
Rated PG for traumatic themes.
I'm working on a game in "high finance" to train little Benson up in the way that he should go. John has set a high threshold, but I think that the game will be sufficiently interesting to engage his interest... especially if we use real money.
That was too cute. I loved how many different doctors, nurses, tech's, students there were surrounding that one little farmer! But I guess that's what it is like in the real world huh? It still made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.
I loved the comment at the end that no animals were hurt in the making of the film. It was totally creative from start to finish. You are an amazing family!
6 comments:
I love it. That looked like therapy for John!!! :) We want to come play at your house. Love you guys.
I'm working on a game in "high finance" to train little Benson up in the way that he should go. John has set a high threshold, but I think that the game will be sufficiently interesting to engage his interest... especially if we use real money.
Dad
I love all of John's sound effects!
That was too cute. I loved how many different doctors, nurses, tech's, students there were surrounding that one little farmer! But I guess that's what it is like in the real world huh? It still made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.
HAHAHAHH :) Yeah, I was going to say, who is this game really for, anyway?
I loved the comment at the end that no animals were hurt in the making of the film. It was totally creative from start to finish. You are an amazing family!
Post a Comment