I am still sick so far... 14 weeks and counting. Hopefully it will end soon though. We will not find out what we're having but we do have names ready to go. Our girl names are still in tact just have to pick between them. The one I love is really popular now unfortunately so now I'm stuck bc we dont like picking popular names and somehow I got Rob to accept my boy suggestion easily this time. I dont have any feelings one way or another about gender yet, probably once I can feel movement I would think.
4 comments:
hahaha!!! well at least his head didn't land in his food! :D
hahahahaha! Love it!
That is super cute! sweet benson!
I am still sick so far... 14 weeks and counting. Hopefully it will end soon though.
We will not find out what we're having but we do have names ready to go. Our girl names are still in tact just have to pick between them. The one I love is really popular now unfortunately so now I'm stuck bc we dont like picking popular names and somehow I got Rob to accept my boy suggestion easily this time. I dont have any feelings one way or another about gender yet, probably once I can feel movement I would think.
that is too funny! i doubt it was your conversation....so he doesn't take naps anymore??
Post a Comment