John- is that thick facial hair I see?
Oh my goodness you CRACK me up!
haha. i have a friend who found his family photo on there. the one with the puppets. anyway, he was a little shocked and then just honestly wanted to know who had put it on there:( i wouldn't do that to you guys:)
Karisa,This is yet another of the K&J over-the-top photos! It got a great smile from me.Dad
haha! i think this one is a winner! :) and i am loving john's scruff...
This is what it looks like to me...Benson, "Hey guys...help me..I got my foot stuck down there in all those limbs!"Cole, "Uhm....I wanna smile for the camera, but I am so confused as to why my whole family is in the bath with me."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
John- is that thick facial hair I see?
Oh my goodness you CRACK me up!
haha. i have a friend who found his family photo on there. the one with the puppets. anyway, he was a little shocked and then just honestly wanted to know who had put it on there:( i wouldn't do that to you guys:)
Karisa,
This is yet another of the K&J over-the-top photos! It got a great smile from me.
Dad
haha! i think this one is a winner! :) and i am loving john's scruff...
This is what it looks like to me...
Benson, "Hey guys...help me..I got my foot stuck down there in all those limbs!"
Cole, "Uhm....I wanna smile for the camera, but I am so confused as to why my whole family is in the bath with me."
Post a Comment