We would also like to apologize to Kansas, Kentucky, and all the states that start with "New" (NH, NJ, NM, NY).We're proud of you, Benson!
Haha! I love that song and Benson does a great job!
wow! amazingly bright child you have there. LOve it!
WOW, BENSON IS BRILLIANT! He is amazing!
sorry, I may be lame, but where in the world did he learn that song? Amazing!!
We love that song too! Way to go Benson! Very impressive!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We would also like to apologize to Kansas, Kentucky, and all the states that start with "New" (NH, NJ, NM, NY).
We're proud of you, Benson!
Haha! I love that song and Benson does a great job!
wow! amazingly bright child you have there. LOve it!
WOW, BENSON IS BRILLIANT! He is amazing!
sorry, I may be lame, but where in the world did he learn that song? Amazing!!
We love that song too! Way to go Benson! Very impressive!
Post a Comment