To be honest, I did not know the difference between a bucket loader, crane, forklift, backhoe, scraper, or a bulldozer until 2 weeks ago. I used to call them all "tractor" or "truck," but Benson recently became dissatisfied with the generic terms, so I learned all of the specifics along with him. I am amazed at kids' ability to memorize-- they are like little sponges! Enjoy the video (it's a minute long)-- especially when Benson does rapid-fire naming of all the construction equipment for his grand finale. He's a boy, 100%.
That's so great! It is amazing how much we learn from/because of our kids. Hope things are going well, we are excited you matched and that your baby is almost here. Hope to see you soon!
That is darling and awesome!!! :) And I loved your mom's comment! So true! Moms always know what their kids are saying... he has such a cute voice and good at identifying those trucks with passion! I'm totally sending Nathan to you Benson, to get trained on truck specifics! Thanks for sharing! :)
You never cease to amaze me at how great of a mother you are! You find growth opportunities in even the most mundane matters, and now Benson knows more than I do about construction vehicles. And you also know more than I do about the Aramaic language, because it was impossible for me to decipher some of the words Benson said!
6 comments:
That's so great! It is amazing how much we learn from/because of our kids. Hope things are going well, we are excited you matched and that your baby is almost here. Hope to see you soon!
So funny! It kinda makes me feel dumb. What a smart guy. :)
Gotta love boys! Great video-Benson is a genius!
Those words could only be understood by a speech pathologist mom!
That is darling and awesome!!! :) And I loved your mom's comment! So true! Moms always know what their kids are saying... he has such a cute voice and good at identifying those trucks with passion! I'm totally sending Nathan to you Benson, to get trained on truck specifics! Thanks for sharing! :)
Karisa,
You never cease to amaze me at how great of a mother you are! You find growth opportunities in even the most mundane matters, and now Benson knows more than I do about construction vehicles. And you also know more than I do about the Aramaic language, because it was impossible for me to decipher some of the words Benson said!
PZ
Post a Comment