Wow! That is severe:) hahahahahaha. good thing you got this picture for posterity. fun to talk to you and i forgot to mention, if you want to come up, you're invited! :)
Oh gosh, this was Duncan exactly at the Branch Christmas Party and that Santa was actually Tim. What am I going to do at all these Christmas parties in Utah!
Oh my gosh! I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the photo! I know Matt's going to do the same thing so that is why I have been reluctant to take him to Santa this year. Maybe next year. ha ha Poor Benson.
11 comments:
Thanks. This made me laugh!
Shoot...
Wow! That is severe:) hahahahahaha. good thing you got this picture for posterity. fun to talk to you and i forgot to mention, if you want to come up, you're invited! :)
hahahaha...too funny! :-)
Oh gosh, this was Duncan exactly at the Branch Christmas Party and that Santa was actually Tim. What am I going to do at all these Christmas parties in Utah!
Poor Benson! That's such a cute picture, even if he does suffer from santaphobia!
Oh my gosh! I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the photo! I know Matt's going to do the same thing so that is why I have been reluctant to take him to Santa this year. Maybe next year. ha ha Poor Benson.
Lol. So funny! Poor poor santa
Too funny! I've got a similiar picture of my little girl, though not quite as violent in resisting :)
By the way, what is your mailing address? We tried to send you a Christmas card, but the address we have is old and it came back.
- Rebecca (rmoore1207@gmail.com)
That is so funny! We love it:)
If Benson only knew that the person behind Santa's mask is the one who designed and built Benson's nursery room, he'd react differently.
Post a Comment