December 12, 2008

"Hide 'n Go Seek" must be innate

This is Benson's favorite new game that he just discovered. First, I'll stick him in the middle of the carpet and leave the room. Then he squirms around on his belly and knees until he finds a hiding spot. I know he's ready when he starts calling "bababababa!"



I walk back into the room and look around very closely... hmm, what's that thing by the couches?



AHA! The little hand sticking out gave you away!



Okay Mom, new round.



Tada! Betcha didn't know I could fit under the playpen!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so adorable!!!! My kids didn't get the hang of hide n go seek until they were 5 yrs old! What a smart cute baby you have!

sandy noll said...

Benson is SO cute! I love checking your site! Usually I do it at work so everyone can see! Merry Christmas! Sandy Noll

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

He is so cute! Great pictures! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!!

Love,

Kaleb and Abby

http://kandawidmier.blogspot.com/