November 28, 2008

Formula for a Memorable Thanksgiving

7 buddies
4 babies
11 side dishes
12 pounds of turkey
3 pies
2 gallons of ice cream
1 round of "the gratitude game"
2 games of "mafia"
300 calories burned by laughing
1 infant suppository accidentally eaten
1 poison control company called
1 crisis averted
+13 full, satisfied stomachs
-------------------------------
1 Wonderful Thanksgiving

5 comments:

Deborah said...

"1 infant suppository accidentally eaten". First, I laughed. Then, I thought, "Oh, no!". Then, I laughed again! Hope all is well with whoever ate it and glad to hear about your memorable Thanksgiving!

Blossom Art said...

The suppository was my favorite part of your feast. By the way, is glycerin a food group?
Suymey

McAllister Family said...

So, who ate the suppository? That's really a bummer!
PS- Karisa, I love your new haircut in that pic on a date w/ your brother. So cute!

Jackie said...

Oh my goodness... I can only imagine what an infant suppository would taste like, let alone what it would do to you. Eesh.

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Janel said...

Hey! I found your blog through Joy. Your little Benson is a handsome little baby. Looks like your doing great!