
In order to demonstrate how much he loves me, John consented to go to Six Flags with me this past Saturday. I
love amusement parks. John could live without them. In particular, he has always hated roller coasters... until this past weekend! He was converted! Here he is about to take off on the cute old-fashioned wooden coaster, the American Eagle.

Our friends the Leavitts preparing to get soaked on the white-water rampage.

Here's Chelsea, Anna, and Kristin getting psyched up for the Vertical Velocity ride. As you can see, this roller coaster goes STRAIGHT up! Really high and really fast! Just watching it (while we waited in line) gave us mini anxiety attacks.

Even though he used to be an Air Force fighter pilot, this roller coaster made Tim (on the right)
really nervous.

What do you mean, I'm not tall enough for the Batman ride??

Isabel, Matt, and Chelsea waiting for the log flumes to get moving.

John and I got DRENCHED on the log ride.

Soaked, but happy.

Here I am being whipped around on King Chaos. (I'm the 2nd from the right in the yellow shirt.) John thought he would lose his lunch if he rode this one, so he waved and cheered from the sidelines!

I don't know why, but the swings have always been my favorite.
2 comments:
I am not a super big fan of roller coasters either, but I do love those swings. Looks like Benson had a great time, too! :-)
What did Benson get to ride on? Sounds like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment