July 31, 2008

Splashing in the Fountains

My playgroup went to Bayshore Mall the other day to play in their fountains at the center of the stores. I was so glad Benson was with me so that I had an excuse to join in the fun! (I would have felt really self-conscious splashing around the fountains if I was alone!) My playgroup specializes in free, creative activities such as petting the animals at a pet store, learning about the donut-making process at Krispy Kreme, or splashing in mall fountains.


Here comes Adam! Doesn't this make you want to be a child again?


Katie and Lucy easing into the water.


Jack (the boy running full-speed up the middle) loved to race through the fountains as fast as possible. You know, they should make this the latest psychiatric therapy-- running through fountains. How could you be sad while doing this?! I could make millions with this idea!

No comments: