After one particular exasperating day when the boys were extra hyper and whole-heartedly bouncing off the walls (the walls we share with next-door neighbors), I enrolled all three of them in gymnastics, where they're supposed to bounce off the walls. The Little Gym is walking distance from our house, it's a side service affiliated with Gymboree, and we've been delighted with the teachers and classes. Plus, we're learning that our boys are actually reasonably coordinated and strong!
The Little Gym just had their mid-season showcase. Here are some pictures of the new tricks our boys are learning. I'll start with the cutest and work my way up!
CHRISTIAN
Class: The Little Birds
John and I are pretty sure we're the only parents in Christian's class with more than 1 child!
Chin-ups with a smile
COLE
Class: The Cracker Jacks
Cole's class is half sports, half gymnastics.
Here the boys are demonstrating their skillz in volleyball...
Soccer...
Football...
(more football, tongue required for catching)
...and golf and hockey
Way to go Cole!
BENSON
Class: The Hot Shots
See what I mean about climbing up the walls? This place is the highlight of Benson's week! (And all the boys, for that matter.)
So glad we discovered this little gem of the Little Gym!






2 comments:
Super cute! We did Little Gym and some kids gym classes with Ellie in Utah - fun to see your boys flipping around! :) Love you guys!
I was happy to see Christian wearing some GAP pants that I bought for Quin in 2006 right before the Haglunds moved to Ghana. The pants still look great despite having gone through Quin, Alistair, Benson, Cole, and now Christian. I'd say we got our money's worth on those pants!
Post a Comment