"I FOUND GOLD IN MY EAR! But it did not taste good." --Cole
"I hope Russia doesn't try to take over Wisconsin next." --Benson
COLE: Mom, steel is a very strong metal.
ME: Wow! Who told you that?
COLE: Grover.
"I hope Russia doesn't try to take over Wisconsin next." --Benson
COLE: Mom, steel is a very strong metal.
ME: Wow! Who told you that?
COLE: Grover.
"For our next family vacation, we should either go to Michigan, Texas, Florida, or Myanmar." --Benson
"That's not going to buff out." --Cole, upon discovering that Christian had a messy blowout all over his infant chair
"That cloud looks just like Europe! (But it's missing Finland, Sweden, and Norway.)" --Benson
"Hi Dad, tell me everything you know about the country Chad." -- Benson, first thing in the morning as soon as John opened his eyes.
[With tears in his eyes and a shaky voice] "But I don't want to see the lion that comes at the beginning of March! I don't want the lion to come to Wisconsin at all! I only want to see the lamb!" --Cole
"It's spring! It's spring!" --Both boys, on the first day above 32 degrees
BENSON: I don't want to move to Virginia anymore. I just checked, and it's only the 35th biggest state. We're moving from the 23rd biggest state down to the 35th.
COLE: Yeah, let's move to Russia instead. It's the 1st biggest country.
BENSON: Two problems Cole. We don't speak Russia, and it's very far from the equator which makes it so cold.
"I love you, Ninja Turtles. I will be so gentle and nice to you." --Cole acting as Shredder (please nobody teach him the correct way to play with these toys!)
BENSON: We should make a sign for our front door that says 'No Bad Guys Allowed.'
COLE: Yeah. And no sharks either.
BENSON: We should make a sign for our front door that says 'No Bad Guys Allowed.'
COLE: Yeah. And no sharks either.

2 comments:
Okay, that puddle looks FRIGID!!
Love it!
Post a Comment