February 6, 2014

My Birthday (who am I kidding, Birthweek)

As I was bleary-eyed and brushing my teeth on the morning of my birthday, I glanced up at the mirror and noticed I was wearing a crown and a very royal robe.  Nice lipstick art, John!

The big perk from being queen for the day: I didn't have to change this whopper.

We celebrated with a 7 AM family birthday party

I don't care your political persuasion, you HAVE to get Ann Romney's cookbook!  ("The Romney Family Table")  This is her Macadamia Nut Fudge Torte.  Wowzas.


And I did not get my wish this year, unfortunately.  I guess I won't be winning the Powerball after all.  That's okay.

32 is going great so far!  I'm really starting to feel like a grown-up.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh that diaper!!! Happy birthday to you!

Shapiro said...

Happy Birthday Karisa! I hope it was a wonderful day! I just had the sobering thought this morning as I was driving... In 15 yrs I will be 50 (you will be 46 & 47), and my mom will be close to her 80's! Time flies WAY TOO FAST. Glad you married my bro. Enjoy every day! :) Love you!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday! I just got that Romney cookbook for my birthday, can't wait to try some of the recipes! I love the picture of the poopy diaper explosion, that's my life too. :)