I hope after you watch this video that you don't think I just lounge around in my pajamas all day. A few of the clips were taken first thing in the morning or late at night, so I was in my pajamas. But I really do get dressed!
Isn't Benson just full of LIFE?! I love his zippiness and curiosity. What a great little man.
I just watched that with my 2 1/2 yr old and he had to do everything Benson was doing! It is not easy to hold him upside down on my lap...but we did it! Thanks for sharing... he is so cute!
Karissa, Benson is a handsome little boy. By the way, even if you decided not to get dressed one day, that would be OK...We've all been there. We will for sure be here in October and I would LOVE to have play dates. How fun to swap medical school stories and have grown up talks.
Evan doesn't do a lot of bouncing right now. He seems to be more of the road runner. You turn around and he's off! By the way, I'll be visiting this weekend. I arrive Saturday evening
He's such a cutie you guys! I loved watching the part where he ate his food! That was great! He's a little zippy sweetie funny guy! I can't wait to see him and you guys again so I can snatch him up and give him a big Aunty squeeze and a kiss! Love to you three!
8 comments:
Hey, we have the same bedding as Benson! Don't you just love the farm animals?
I just watched that with my 2 1/2 yr old and he had to do everything Benson was doing! It is not easy to hold him upside down on my lap...but we did it! Thanks for sharing... he is so cute!
Tiggers really ARE wonderful things!
Karissa, Benson is a handsome little boy. By the way, even if you decided not to get dressed one day, that would be OK...We've all been there.
We will for sure be here in October and I would LOVE to have play dates. How fun to swap medical school stories and have grown up talks.
Evan doesn't do a lot of bouncing right now. He seems to be more of the road runner. You turn around and he's off! By the way, I'll be visiting this weekend. I arrive Saturday evening
Benson is so cute, Karisa!
He's such a cutie you guys! I loved watching the part where he ate his food! That was great! He's a little zippy sweetie funny guy! I can't wait to see him and you guys again so I can snatch him up and give him a big Aunty squeeze and a kiss! Love to you three!
What an adorable kid!
Post a Comment