I love this video!! So cute to see the silly things that will make those babies giggle to no end! Benson is such a handsome boy and can't get enough of him. Even Lexi just watched the video with me and laughed and is now saying, "achoo"
Happy Belated Birthday to Karisa! Looks like you had a fun day and were spoiled with lots of love, just how you should be!! Come visit soon!!!!
A baby's giggle is seriously one of the best sounds on the planet. Ahh- it just makes me happy! Love you guys! AND - I loved the waterpark pics. We definitely want to come next year!
4 comments:
Too Cute!
I love this video!! So cute to see the silly things that will make those babies giggle to no end! Benson is such a handsome boy and can't get enough of him. Even Lexi just watched the video with me and laughed and is now saying, "achoo"
Happy Belated Birthday to Karisa! Looks like you had a fun day and were spoiled with lots of love, just how you should be!! Come visit soon!!!!
That is soooo cute! I love that little giggle! That really made my day!
A baby's giggle is seriously one of the best sounds on the planet. Ahh- it just makes me happy! Love you guys! AND - I loved the waterpark pics. We definitely want to come next year!
Post a Comment