May 27, 2008

"I study Speech Pathology." "Oh, Swedish Mythology?"

Last Sunday (May 18th), I got 8 letters after my name! I am now Karisa McAllister, M.S., CFY-SLP. I graduated from Marquette University with my masters in Speech Pathology. I am ALL DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! (Not with learning, but with school.)



Benson and I walked down the aisle together. Luckily I didn't trip!



What a cutie! Honestly, how many graduates do you see with a pacifier in their mouth?




Here are a bunch of brand-new Speech-Language Pathologists! About 25 girls graduated with me, and here are about 15 of them.




Benson and I walked across the stage to a chorus of "awwws!"




My grad school program director Dr. Long presented the diploma to me. Just as he was handing it over, Benson stretched up his hand, so it looked like Benson was trying to get a diploma too!

No comments: