January 26, 2008

OUR 2-YEAR ANNIVERSARY TRIP

John and I drove to Washington DC to celebrate our anniversary. Here we are in front of our future home! (The White House.) Check out the National Christmas Tree in the background.

The Lincoln Memorial. (You can either travel to DC to see this statue, or you can just look on the back of your penny.)


The WWII Memorial. All 50 states had a section, so here we are in front of Wisconsin.


Biologist John examining the huge bugs at the Smithsonian Museum.


Here I am in front of the HOPE DIAMOND! John promised he'd try to get this for me as a gift after I deliver our baby boy in April.


YIKES! Dangerous fun at the Smithsonian.


Helping out with a zebra at the Smithsonian.


Here we are in front of the Washington Monument. We still don't know exactly what this building is for, but it's really tall and kind of cool.

No comments: